MEDICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
On the advice and directions of the Governing Body of the Mata Gujri Society for Medical Aid and Research a Medical Advisory Committee has been appointed. The Mata Gujri Medical Centre Advisory Committee / MGMC consists of the following:
- Dr. (Lt.Gen.) S.P.Kalra, M.D. FRCP, FICP, MANMSMedical Director
- Mr. H. S. DugalPresident Cum Gen. Secy.
- Mr. R. P. SinghSecretary
- Dr. M. S. Sachar, M.D., FIAMS, FIMSAQ, FICPMember / Advisor
- Dr. Anjali Gupta , M.B.B.S., MD (Pathology & Microbiology)Member / Advisor
- Mr. V. K. ManchandaHony Member
The Committee is responsible for reviewing the activities of all the medical departments of the Medical Centre, making recommendations and suggestions towards improvements in facilities and services, reviewing the general performance of the medical professionals, recommending additional staff as may be required and interviewing new candidates for professional competence.
The Medical Director participates as an ex-officio member in the meetings of the Governing Body of Mata Gujri Society for Medical Aid and Research and his opinion is highly sought and regarded on medical and administrative matters.