The Gurudwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi; the Mata Gujri Society for Medical Aid & Research and or the Mata Gujri Medical Centre receive a large amount of donations for the charitable cause in operating the medical centre. These donations are received in cash and kind from individuals, families, corporate, institutions, NRIs, expatriates etc on a continuing and on an ad-hoc basis. The management is grateful to the Donors who impose their confidence in running this Medical Centre for a humanitarian cause.
The donations thus received are exempted from the Indian Income Tax and a receipt as may be required is issued on receipt of such donations. MGMC has a Permanent Account Number issued by the Income Tax Department.
All segments of the Society are encouraged to donate whole heartedly towards the expansion plans of the Medical Centre.
- Planning for intensive growth with addition of new disciplines
- Apply for ISRO certification
- Plan opening of Indoor Patient Ward and Facilities with construction of additional space
- Continue to improve existing infrastructure
- Prepare and maintain online medical history of patients
- Prepare and present Online Reports
|Bank Name:||Punjab & Sind Bank Branch Address: Mata Gujri Public School, GK-I, New Delhi-110048|
|A/C Holder:||MATA GUJRI SOCIETY FOR MEDICAL AID & RESEARCH|
|A/C No. :||0904 1000 001308|
|IFSC Code:||PSIB 0000904|
Donations to Mata Gujri Medical Centre are eligible for tax deduction under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.